July 1, 2020
- Location of Processing
- Duration of Processing
- Data We Collect
- Special Categories of Personal Data
- How We Use Your Data
- Sharing Your Data
- Third Party Content
- Profiling and Automated Decision Making
- How We Respond to Do-Not-Track Signals
- Children’s Personal Data
- Your Privacy Rights
- How to Contact Us
- Changes to this Policy
1. Location of Processing
We operate in the United States. Our servers and offices are located in the United States and therefore personal data about you may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States.
2. Duration of Processing
We limit our retention of your personal data to the time necessary to fulfill the personal data’s original purpose. Your contact details, access data and analytics cookies are kept indefinitely unless you specifically request for their removal. In the event of a removal request, we will only retain the portion of personal data we believe is needed to comply with the law or other regulatory request.
3. Data We Collect
We collect information about you in two ways: directly from your inputs and through automated technologies. When you visit our website, your device’s data is automatically logged. This “access data” may include the following information: your device’s IP address; your web browser type/version; your operating system (OS); your internet service provider (ISP); dates/times you accessed the website; websites visited by you prior to accessing our website; and websites you accessed from our website.
Our website also collects personal data you voluntarily submit when using features on our website, such as search queries, chat boxes, job applications, information requests, general communications, billing forms, and click data. The personal data we collect may include your contact information (first and last name, email address, mailing address, country of origin, phone number), financial information and any other information you choose to disclose.
4. Special Categories of Personal Data (Sensitive Data)
The following cookies must remain active in order to use the full extent of the Services:
- cookies that are used to identify or authenticate the user;
- cookies used to temporarily store user input (e.g. the content of a shopping cart or online form);
- cookies used to temporarily store marketing campaign information;
- cookies used to store user preferences (e.g. selection of installation, search or language settings);
- cookies that store data to enable the trouble-free rendering of video or audio content; and
- analytics cookies used to record the usage behavior of our users and evaluate it in the form of statistics (e.g. advertising banners clicked, sub-pages visited, search queries conducted).
You may elect to disable cookies on our website, however, choosing to do so may limit some features and your user experience.
6. How We Use Your Data
We use your personal data for general marketing and business purposes. These may include:
- activating, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting our services and website
- processing and fulfilling requests, orders, and other transactions
- providing technical support
- sending marketing communications and newsletters
- delivering individualized content, responding to questions and requests, identifying usage trends and developing data analysis
- enhancing the measures we take to protect the security and integrity of your personal data
- performing market research and providing you with notifications about general updates and new products and services offered by us and our partners
- complying with our legal obligations
For marketing communications, you can revoke consent at any time using the “unsubscribe” process at the bottom of those communications.
7. Sharing Your Data
8. Third Party Content
9. Interest-Based Advertising
10. Profiling and Automated Decision-Making
11. How We Respond to Do-Not-Track signals
Some browsers have a ”do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time, we do not respond to browser ”do not track” signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of interest-based advertising. Options you select are browser- and device-specific.
12. Children’s Personal Data
Our website and services are not intended to be used by or appeal to children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that we collected personal data provided by a child under the age of 16, we will promptly delete it. If you believe we are in possession of personal data provided by a person under the age of 16, please notify us by email or mail.
13. Your Privacy Rights
Certain laws, based on your geographic location, may provide you with rights to access your personal data and limit how we use it. If required and/or permitted by the laws of your region, you may be entitled to the rights below:
- access your personal data
- correct any inaccuracies in your personal data
- have your personal data erased
- restrict our processing of your personal data
- transfer your personal data to another controller (if commercially feasible)
- object to a specific purpose we process your data for
- exclude yourself from automated decision making based solely on profiling and automated processes
- withdraw your consent from us to process your personal data
- contact the data protection authority in your region with regard to our processing of your personal data
For California residents, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with specific rights regarding your personal information, including: the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months; the right to know about personal information we collect and use; the right to delete such personal information via a verified consumer request, subject to certain statutory exceptions; and the right to non-discrimination for the exercise of your privacy rights.
Please know that we do not sell any of your personal information to third parties.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights mentioned above that apply to you, please Contact Us and we will work with our privacy team to confirm applicability and respond to your request within a reasonable time. California rights requests should include “California Privacy Right Request” in the first line of your request, and we may ask you to verify your identity by submitting your name, driver’s license or California ID number.
We may decline to process repetitive and/or impractical requests inconsistent with our legal obligations.
14. Contact Us
Attn: Online Privacy Coordinator/Legal
3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
15. Changes to this Policy