HOUSING AT NAVAL AIR STATION KEY WEST
NAS Key West Homes, professionally managed by Balfour Beatty Communities, is committed to providing a quality living environment for military members and their families. It has the knowledge and capabilities to provide residents with the best in management, housing operation, 24-hour maintenance, lawn care, technology and social activities. Residents enjoy a secure and comfortable hometown environment and free events through the exclusive LifeWorks program. LifeWorks engages residents of all ages through thoughtfully planned events and activities such as holiday-themed events, seminars, walking, dance or running clubs, arts and crafts and community-wide events to name only a few.
Sigsbee Park offers three- and four-bedroom duplex and townhomes to service members ranked E1-E7. Features include fully equipped kitchens, ceiling fans, central air and washer/dryer connections. Amenities in Sigsbee Park include basketball, baseball and football fields as well as picnic tables and playgrounds. The neighborhood is conveniently located close to base amenities including the Child Development Center, Fleet and Family Services, ITT Recreation Center, Sunset Lounge and Marina, Dog Park, Commissary Exchange, Sigsbee Elementary & Middle Charter School.
Truman Annex offers three- and four-bedroom single-family homes to service members ranked E6-E8. Home features include fully equipped kitchens, porches, ceiling fans and central air conditioning as well as washer/dryer connections. With excellent views of the water, Truman Annex is conveniently located near the beach patio of the recreation center, playgrounds and the JIATF South is within walking distance.
Trumbo Point offers three- and four-bedroom single-family homes to service members ranked E9-O7 and W1-W5. The homes include fully equipped kitchens, garages, ceiling fans and central air conditioning, washer/dryer connections and outdoor storage units. The Trumbo Point neighborhood is conveniently located close to historic downtown Key West and the beach.
Community Management hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday.
For more information
Visit www.naskeywesthomes.com or call 305-292-5590.
FLEET & FAMILY SUPPORT CENTER
Located in Building V-4058 on Sigsbee Road, the Fleet & Family Support Center provides programs and counseling to support individual and family readiness to active-duty and retired military members and their dependents. The FFSC is open 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. The FFSC has a computer lab and resource room available to work on your resume, job search or conduct other personal business at no cost to eligible customers. The talented and friendly staff is always willing and able to assist with your needs. For more information about the programs and services offered by the FFSC, call 305-293-4408.
- Mobility and Deployment Assistance. Services designed to help you adjust to all phases of the deployment cycle.
- Ombudsman Program. Learn how to get in touch with your command ombudsman or learn about becoming the liaison between the command and the families for your unit.
- Relocation Assistance Program. Information, education and referrals to help with questions related to permanent-change-of-station moves such as moving costs, housing options, child care, spouse employment opportunities, schools, community orientation and much more.
- Personal Financial Management. Services that provide tools and information to help you achieve financial goals and address financial challenges. Topics include consumer education, budgeting and debt liquidation, retirement planning, and savings and investment counseling.
- Spouse Education and Career Services. Services include career exploration opportunities, education and training, employment readiness assistance and employment connections.
- Family Life Education. Education and enrichment services that focus on helping families build and maintain healthy relationships and strengthen problem-solving skills. These can consist of anger management, suicide awareness, communication, managing stress and parenting classes.
- Domestic Abuse Prevention and Response Services. Education, support services and treatment to help promote healthy and safe intimate relationships, reduce the occurrence of domestic abuse and address domestic abuse when it occurs.
- Child-Abuse Prevention and Response Services. Services that help promote positive parent-child relationships, prevent child abuse and address abuse when it occurs.
- Nonmedical Individual and Family Counseling. Short-term, solution-focused, nonmedical counseling services address topics related to personal growth and positive functioning. This can be done in an individual format as well as family and couple format.
- Transition Assistance Management Program. Services that prepare separating service members and their families to re-enter civilian life.
Information and Referral. Information designed to help you become familiar with and access the range of services available through the FRS.
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Response. Provides support and resources necessary for rebuilding one’s life after a sexual assault. Services include assistance in seeking medical, legal and therapeutic treatment.