Firestone offers a full range of preventative and corrective maintenance to include tire repair and replacement, oil changes and state inspections. To schedule your appointment or for more information on services, call 844-906-1215.
The Main Exchange barbershop provides a range of grooming services daily. Quantico’s skilled barbers are known for their expert and courteous service. There are six other shops throughout the base: Main Exchange, Building 3500; Officer Candidates School (OCS); The Basic School (TBS) Exchange, Building 24005; Marine Mart, Building 3048; Camp Upshur; and the Russell-Knox Building. Each location has specific hours of operation. For more information, call 703-432-8800, or visit www.quantico.usmc-mccs.org.
Enterprise Car Rental operates a desk in the Main Exchange where there are no long lines or reservation hassles. When calling on the phone, remember to tell them you are a Quantico Exchange customer. There is a 10 percent discount for military members and their family. For more information, call 703-432-8883.
The Clubs at Quantico (TCAQ) and Crossroads Events Center, Building 3017, Russell Road, is next to the Quantico Pool, and is open to military, family members, and the general public. The Clubs at Quantico is your prime location for a multitude of events from parties, weddings, retirements or promotions, PMEs, daily lunch or corporate events. The Clubs at Quantico is the perfect place to hold your next event. We offer a daily lunch buffet and a-la-carte take-out menu from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. All patrons of TCAQ will enjoy a tax-free dining and catering experience. For information on catering and banquet facilities, call 703-784-4264, or visit www.quanticocatering.com. Visit TCAQ’s website at www.quantico.usmc-mccs.org.
The Hawkins Room, TBS Officers’ Club is in Lopez Hall, Building 24165, Montezuma Road, 703-784-5238.
The Base Theater concession stand is in the main lobby of Little Hall, 2034 Barnett Ave. It is open only during movie showings. Food trucks are in the Exchange Parking lot from spring to fall with updates on menus and location on the MCCS Facebook page. For more information, call 703-784-2279.
Other food locations include:
- The Bowling Center — on the lower deck of Little Hall, 703-784-2210
- Mulligan’s at the Medal of Honor Golf Course Clubhouse — 703-784-2426
- TBS Starbucks — Lopez Hall Bldg. 24002, 703-784-5238.
- The Food Court — in the Main Exchange; offers Subway, Papa John’s, Jamba Juice and The Greek Squad, 703-221-5070
- Dunkin — Main Exchange, 571-931-6981
- Russell-Knox — Papa John’s, Dunkin Donuts, Subway and Hot Bar. (Authorized Patrons Only)
- McDonald’s — near the Main Exchange, 703-221-0410
- Subway — Marine Mart, Bldg. 3048, 571-931-6998.
- TBS Subway — Lopez Hall Bldg. 24002, 540-602-2408
- MCCS Vending Services —Bldg. 3036, Zeilin Road
- The Clubs at Quantico — 3017 Russell Road, 703-784-4264