Education & Academics

Last Updated :

29 Palms Education and Academics


Those moving to new locales want to know about the public school system, private schools, charter schools, home schooling, libraries, special education, higher education beyond high school and whatever else can help with becoming better prepared to lead productive, fulfilling lives.

To register a child for school, you will need to bring the following to the school office: a certified copy of the birth certificate; custody/guardianship papers (if applicable); immunization records (polio, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis; measles-mumps-rubella; hepatitis B; and varicella); Social Security card; parent/guardian photo ID; proof of residence; transcript/last year’s report cards; and state testing scores/CAT6.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media