Veteran Jobs

Home
//
Community
//
Veteran Jobs
Some of the Best Temporary and Part-Time Jobs for VeteransSome of the Best Temporary and Part-Time Jobs for Veterans
Let’s face facts, it’s a pretty tough job market at the moment. While plenty of companies still hire…
Hero image: 6 Tips to Get a Great Job After the MilitaryHero image: 6 Tips to Get a Great Job After the Military
The day has come when you’re off active duty. You’ve got your DD-214 in hand, can style your…
7 Companies that Hire Veterans (A Lot)7 Companies that Hire Veterans (A Lot)
Finding your place in the professional world after leaving the military is a daunting task to consider, let…
The Struggle of the Student Veteran A 40 year old virgin ain’t got nothing on the struggles of…
Welcome Aboard You’re three weeks out of the required transition readiness program to civilian life. You’ve replaced your…
Finding a career, unlike finding the best chow hall on base or where the cheapest beer is served,…
Your contract is up. You are mentally and emotionally exhausted but so excited to be a civilian. You’re…
Leaving Active Duty It took me a while to get an interview for a job after separating from…
When I left the Army, I made a vow to myself to start school right away. My plan…