From Washington DC
• From 1-95, take the Fairfax Parkway/Backlick Road (7100) exit 166 A.
• Take the Fairfax County Parkway to its end at U.S. Rt. 1 (Richmond Highway.)
• Turn left.
• At the first light, on the right, is the entrance for Tulley Gate on to Fort Belvoir.
• This is the main entrance to the post and is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From Richmond (1-95 North)
• From 1-95 North, take the Fort Belvoir Exit 161 B. (U.S. Rt 1 - Richmond Highway)
• You will travel five miles to Fort Belvoir.
• Continue through the light at the Fairfax County Parkway (VA 7100).
• At the next stop light, on the right side you will see the entrance for Tulley Gate, turn right.
Visitor Processing Operations Center
All visitors in vehicles without Department of Defense decals must enter Fort Belvoir through Tulley Gate. Tulley is a 24-hour gate.