The Housing Services Office provides first choice of information and support when Soldiers and families relocate to Fort Bliss. The services include but are not limited to; off-post counseling and referral assistance, rental property listings, review, clarify and explain lease contracts, temporary housing listings, off-post quality housing inspections, in and out-processing, permissive temporary duty (PTDY) stamp, lease review, landlord and tenant mediation, and advocacy.
Please contact the Housing Services Office for more information at 915-568-2538. Monday-Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.
DoD Automated Housing Referral Network (AHRN)--Visit AHRN.com or ask at your local housing office to learn about this DoD program that is currently available for most installations. The program allows military members and families to:
- Search listings and pictures of available rentals near military installations
- Find out about shared rentals
- List their own properties for rent to other military families
- List their homes for sale by owner (FSBO) to other military members
- Contact installation housing offices
AHRN is not currently available at all installations but the phased program is adding new installations every month. Check the AHRN website to see if your next assignment is an AHRN base and check out other features to assist you in your home search.