Critical Installation Information

Last Updated :

•To obtain a post vehicle decal go to the Vehicle Registration Office in Building 503 on Pershing Road or at the Main gate on Jeb Stewart. Ensure that you bring your military id or CAC card for DOD Civilians, a valid and current driver’s license, vehicle registration, proof of insurance and a Texas vehicle safety inspection.•For those persons without decals vehicle passes are issued at Robert E Lee, Sgt Maj Blvd, Wilson and Chaffee gates daily. The passes are valid for 24 hours only. To receive a pass you must possess a military ID, a valid and current driver’s license, registration, insurance and safety inspection sticker. or more information call the Vehicle Registration Office at 915-562-6602. •Fort Bliss regulations regarding pets can be found at the Services link on the MWR website, or by calling Veterinary Services at 915-569-2266.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media