Household Goods

Last Updated :

The Personal Property Branch manages inbound shipments of household property and temporary storage, should your goods arrive before you’ve been assigned quarters. To schedule delivery of property, request storage or check the status of your shipment, call the Inbound Section of the Personal Property Branch’s Transportation Office at 706-545-4900 or visit Room 105 in Building 6 on Main Post.

If you are assigned post housing, please be aware that boats, RVs and trailers cannot be parked in driveways or on the street for more than two days. MWR’s Outdoor Recreation offers secure storage for all sorts of recreational and utility vehicles, including automobiles, trailers, boats, motorcycles and RVs. It also has storage units for surplus household goods, with prices starting at a reasonable $40 per month. Outdoor Rec is on Main Post in Building 1707 on Gillespie Street. For more information, call 706-545-7978.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media