Last Updated :

The Adjutant General Office will make a military pay in-processing appointment for you soon after your arrival. For Command and General Staff Officers Course students, however, a centralized in-processing in Eisenhower Hall is scheduled.

The Defense Military Pay Office (DMPO) is located in the west end of Bldg. 87 at 823 McClellan Ave. The office is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Wednesday 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. DMPO In-processing Section phone numbers are: Military Pay at 684-5722, and PCS Travel at 684-5710. The DMPO does not process TDY Travel. See DCSRM, Travel Support Office information above.

At in-processing you’ll prepare the necessary documents to update your military pay account and process your PCS travel claims for you and your family members.

If you lose an airline ticket and must buy another one, file a “Lost Ticket Application” with the airlines. When you arrive at Fort Leavenworth, take a copy of the application and receipt for the replacement ticket to the DMPO for reimbursement. You should provide a copy of these items to the Transportation Office Passenger Section.

Documents needed to in-process:

  • * PCS orders with all amendments.
  • * Leave Form, DA 31.
  • * Permissive TDY approval for house hunting (DA 31) stamped/verified by the Fort Leavenworth Housing Office, if used.
  • * Plane tickets: government-issued and/or commercially purchased through a government ticket office.
  • * Lodging receipts and a statement on availability of facilities from the Lodging Office if claiming Temporary Lodging Expense (TLE).
  • * Private Vehicle Shipping Document (DD Form 788) if claiming travel to pick up government-shipped POV at port.
  • * Copies of all advances received for pay, travel, airline tickets, DLA, and TDY (if TDY en route).
  • * Receipts for any item claimed $75 and over.
  • * Advance Pay Certification/ Authorization (DD Form 2560) if requesting advance pay. Specialists and below must have their unit commander’s approval.
  • * All Personally Procured Move (PPM) paperwork from Transportation if you had a PPM move.


© 2019 - MARCOA Media