Hampton Behavioral Health Center offers the most advanced behavioral health, diagnostic and treatment services for servicemen and women, veterans and their dependents. Our multi-disciplinary approach and highly individualized programming ensures quality care and healing for our adult, adolescent and older adult patients with mental health and substance abuse issues.
Our services include:
- Military Partial Hospitalization and Half Day Partial Hospitalization Programs for active servicemen and women
- Trauma Outpatient Program for Servicemen and Women (TOPS) program for recently returning servicemen and women who have been diagnosed with Service Related Trauma (formerly known as PTSD).
- Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs for veterans and dependants
- Specialty tracks at the outpatient level of care including military family, mental health, substance abuse, trauma, anger management, grief and loss, young adult, men’s and women’s issues.
- Inpatient Hospitalization